The Hot Years Magazine is a quarterly publication all about menopause that provides holistic, easy to understand and actionable health and wellness information for midlife.
You’ll discover evidence-based health information, lifestyle tips, exercise videos, menopause-friendly recipes and much more so you can figure it out and not have to tough it out!
With over 45,000 app downloads and 10,000 subscribers to date, it’s the leading magazine for menopausal and perimenopausal women looking to take control of their health.
The #1 Menopause Magazine
Get the facts & leave the confusion behind!
Sign up and select your mobile application to get your first edition free!
Take A Peek Inside
Inside Issue 55: The Hot Years Magazine: Nutrition’s Impact on Menopause Symptoms
The Hot Years Magazine Issue 54 is focused on nutrition in perimenopause and menopause and how changing your diet can improve your health, your mood, and your menopause symptoms.
– Drs. Mache and Sharon Seibel explain why nutrition is particularly important during the hot years and provide an overview of how changing your nutrition can improve your mood, health and menopause symptoms.
The Importance of Nutrition and Lifestyle on Breast Cancer Prevention
– Mayo Clinic nutrition expert Dr. Dawn Musallem explains how one third of breast cancer cases can be prevented.
Are You Drinking Enough Water?
– Hint: Most people aren’t. Find out how much you actually need and how drinking enough water can improve your health and menopause symptoms.
Foods That Lower Menopause Symptoms
– Discover how to change your diet to improve your menopause symptoms.
Menopause and Eating Disorders
– Women in perimenopause and menopause are at risk for eating disorders. Find out how to tell if you are at increased risk.
Eat to Defeat Depression and Anxiety
– Food choices you make can have a major impact on your depression and anxiety.
Hot Years Exercises with Josie Gardiner
– Enjoy this exercise video routine with fitness expert Josie Gardiner and get the tools you need to strengthen your core.
Food and Mood: What We Know
– This article summarizes the entire literature to distill down a very important message for you about food choices and your mood.
Best Vitamins and Minerals for Menopause
– It’s a very common question: What vitamins and minerals should I be taking? Find out what you need to know in this up to date article.
– This popular recipe is delicious, nutritious and easy to make. Courtesy of Community Servings.
Original Music by Dr. Mache Seibel
– A Dateless Saturday Night. This cabaret song was written by Dr. Mache for musical comedy about internet dating. Piano: Ben Schwendener, Vocals: Joanie Pimentel and Kemp Harris, Bass: Bridget Kearney, Drums: Michael Calabrese, and engineered by Doug Hammer.